Over the past few weeks, some of our users have reported that they have learned how to install a wireless printer in Windows 8.
Windows 8. Hat 1 brought many improvements in terms of responsiveness to peripherals and other hardware. For example, it includes the new WiFi Direct technology, which allows two WiFi-enabled devices to connect as they connect to each other. WiFi Direct can be used to connect Windows 8 PC printers, mobile phones, digital cameras, and other wireless devices if people support WiFi Direct. Since WiFi Direct is new, few relative devices fully support it. If your printer supports WiFi Direct, you should be able to connect it to your Windows 7 computer without much effort.
If you want to connect a wireless 8/8 printer on Windows.1, follow these simple tips:
- Open the Steps charms using the Win + C keyboard shortcut. Then click Settings (the icon below the gear) and click Change PC settings.
- Select devices on the PC settings screen, click then to add the device to the specific area on the right.
- It scans and offers all available devices, including printr wifi. In this wired list, select the printer without. connect-wireless-printer-windows-8-0.jpg” srcset=”https://www.trishtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/connect-wireless-printer-windows-8-0.jpg 542W, https://www.trishtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/connect-wireless-printer-windows-8-0-150×99.jpg 150W, https://www.trishtech.com /wp-content/uploads/2014/09/connect-wireless-printer-windows-8-0-300×198.300w”> jpg
- What happens next is most likely to be transferred from one printer to another. For printers, some Windows prompt you to press the wireless button on the printer. Some other printers require you to provide a special password that you only set when setting up the Wireless Racer printer -1.jpg” srcset=”https://www.trishtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/connect-wireless-printer-windows-8-1.jpg 517w, https://www. trishtech. com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/connect-wireless-printer-windows-8-1-150×74.jpg 150 W, https://www.trishtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/ connect-wireless-printer-windows-8-1-300×148.jpg 300 W”>
- After you complete the appropriate steps for your printer, Windows will add the printer and make it available for sale. You can open the “Devices” screen in the “View PC settings” screen for recently installedNew wireless printers listed at other times.
WiFi Direct may still be in the early stages of development as not all OEMs may be interested in fully wirelessly supporting WiFi Direct in their models. For this reason, this type of wireless printer found in Windows may or may not work properly way.